The information below is a summary of the minimum education, experience and examination requirements established by the British Columbia Real Estate Council for how to get your real estate license in British Columbia.
We recommend you contact the Real Estate Council of British Columbia for more detailed information and for any changes which may have occurred in the licensing process or the steps in how to get your real estate license.
Follow These Steps To Get Your British Columbia Real Estate License
1) Verify License Requirements For How To Get Your Real Estate License In British Columbia
Review the requirements to become a real estate agent in British Columbia.
2) Find A British Columbia Real Estate School
Find a school to learn how to get your real estate license. Locate a British Columbia Real Estate School.
3) File Your Application To Take Your British Columbia Real Estate Exam
Submit your Real Estate License Application
4) Schedule & Pass Your British Columbia Real Estate Exam
Schedule your British Columbia Real Estate Exam.
5) Set Up Your Interview With Keller Williams Realty
Once you have scheduled your real estate exam, contact us to set up your confidential interview. You owe it to yourself to see all that KW has to offer your new real estate career.