The information below is a summary of the minimum education, experience and examination requirements for getting your Delaware real estate license.
We recommend contacting the Delaware Real Estate Commission for more detailed information and for any changes that may have occurred in the licensing process or the steps in how to get your real estate license.
Follow These Steps To Get Your Delaware Real Estate License
1) Verify License Requirements For How To Get Your Real Estate License In Delaware
- Complete a 99 hour prelicensing course accredited by the Delaware Real Estate Commission.
- Pass the two-part standardized salesperson licensing examination. Following completion of the course, one is eligible to sit a maximum of three times for the two part standardized licensing examination administered by a professional testing service.
- Submit the original application distributed by the testing service upon successful completion of the examination to the Commission within one year of the completion of the prelicensing course.
2) Find A Delaware Real Estate School
Find a school to learn how to get your real estate license. Locate a Delaware Real Estate School.
3) File Your Application To Take Your Delaware Real Estate Exam
Submit your Real Estate License Application.
4) Schedule & Pass Your Delaware Real Estate Exam
Schedule your Delaware Real Estate Exam.
5) Set Up Your Interview With Keller Williams Realty
Once you have scheduled your real estate exam, contact us to set up your confidential interview. You owe it to yourself to see all that KW has to offer your new real estate career.