The information below is a summary of the minimum education, experience and examination requirements for how to get your real estate license in Kentucky.
We recommend contacting the Kentucky Real Estate Commission for more detailed information and for any changes that may have occurred in the licensing process or the steps in how to get your real estate license.
Follow These Steps To Get Your Kentucky Real Estate License
1) Verify License Requirements For How To Get Your Real Estate License In Kentucky
- 18 years of age
- have attained a high school diploma or G. E. D. equivalency. Candidates who have completed at least 28 credit hours from a post secondary institution may submit a copy of the transcript in lieu of the high school or G.E.D. diploma.
- have completed six semester credit hours in real estate courses from an accredited college or university OR 96 classroom hours in real estate courses from a Kentucky Approved Proprietary School. Courses must be completed prior to taking the real estate examination.
2) Find A Kentucky Real Estate School
Find a school to learn how to get your real estate license. Locate a Kentucky Real Estate School.
3) File Your Application To Take Your Kentucky Real Estate Exam
Submit your Real Estate License Application.
4) Schedule And Pass Your Kentucky Real Estate Exam
Schedule your Kentucky Real Estate Exam.
5) Set Up Your Interview With Keller Williams Realty
Once you have scheduled your real estate exam, contact us to set up your confidential interview. You owe it to yourself to see all that KW has to offer your new real estate career.