The information below is a summary of the minimum education, experience and examination requirements for how to get your real estate license in North Dakota.
We recommend contacting the North Dakota Real Estate Commission for more detailed information and for any changes that may have occurred in the licensing process or the steps in how to get your real estate license.
Follow These Steps To Get Your North Dakota Real Estate License
1) Verify License Requirements For How To Get Your Real Estate License In North Dakota
- Licenses and the renewals thereof may be granted only to persons who bear a good reputation for honesty, truthfulness, and fair dealing and who are competent to transact the business of a real estate broker or a real estate salesperson in such a manner as to safeguard the interest of the public, and whose real estate license has not been revoked in this or any other state within two years prior to date of application.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Pass a prescribed examination at designated time and places.
- As a prerequisite for licensure, an applicant shall furnish to the commission evidence of having successfully completed at least 45 hours in courses of study approved by the commission.
- An applicant for a salespersons license may take the licensing examination before fulfillment of the prerequisite educational requirement; however, the commission may not issue a salesperson license to an applicant unless satisfactory evidence of completion of this prerequisite educational requirement is furnished to the commission.
2) Find A North Dakota Real Estate School
Find a school to learn how to get your real estate license. Locate a North Dakota Real Estate School.
3) File Your Application To Take Your North Dakota Real Estate Exam
Submit your Real Estate License Application.
4) Schedule And Pass Your North Dakota Real Estate Exam
Schedule with your application submission.
5) Set Up Your Interview With Keller Williams Realty
Once you have scheduled your real estate exam, contact us to set up your confidential interview. You owe it to yourself to see all that KW has to offer your new real estate career.