The information below is a summary of the minimum education, experience and examination requirements for how to get your real estate license in Vermont.
We recommend contacting the Vermont Real Estate Commission for more detailed information and for any changes that may have occurred in the licensing process or the steps in how to get your real estate license.
Follow These Steps To Get Your Vermont Real Estate License
1) Verify License Requirements For How To Get Your Real Estate License In Vermont
- Complete 40 hours of pre-licensing courses
2) Find A Vermont Real Estate School
Find a school to learn how to get your real estate license. Locate a Vermont Real Estate School.
3) File Your Application To Take Your Vermont Real Estate Exam
Submit your Real Estate License Application.
4) Schedule And Pass Your Vermont Real Estate Exam
Schedule your Vermont Real Estate Exam.
5) Set Up Your Interview With Keller Williams Realty
Once you have scheduled your real estate exam, contact us to set up your confidential interview. You owe it to yourself to see all that KW has to offer your new real estate career.