The Keller Williams Realty Luxury Homes Division is an exclusive and elite group of real estate consultants who provide top-notch service to the upper-tier housing market. Membership to the Luxury Home Division entitles you to our exclusive signage and branded marketing pieces, as well as an international network of consultants for referrals.
As a Luxury Homes consultant, you will gain the highest level of expertise, make important connections and be backed with the marketing resources that will have the most affluent buyers and sellers begging to work you you.
[youtube id=”SYo9N7YS3v0″ width=”600″ height=”350″]
Keller Williams Luxury Homes Membership Benefits
A Dominant Web Presence
- Custom designed website complete with full property search features, as well as spotlight opportunities for your luxury listings
- Fully customizable geographic design options for your site
- Exclusive and professionally designed branding
- Marketing material and lead generation library
- Press release templates
- Distribution to affluent clientele of KW Luxury Homes International Magazine
Training and Networking Opportunities
- Support of new members through orientation webinar
- Training webinars and agent masterminds
- Intranet with discussion boards for members only
- Annual Luxury Retreat with quality speakers, top agent discussion panels and lots of networking
- Partnership with The Institute for Luxury Homes Marketing (including one-year additional membership)
- Jumbo loan product offerings available through Citi (including 15 & 30 yr fixed, 5/1, and 10/1 ARM)
- Exclusive discounts and promotions via Tiffany & Co. on business gifts
Definition Of A Keller Williams Luxury Homes Real Estate Agent
So, are you ready to become a top agent with Keller Williams Luxury Homes International? The criteria below are the minimum requirements.
- Elegant properties with price points representing the top 10% of their local market, but never less than $500,000.
- Experienced agents who typically do business in the top 10% of their local market representing either Sellers or Buyers. At a minimum, agents must have one closing per year on a luxury home.
- Agents who have an educational basis in luxury home marketing through The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing’s course offerings.
Be a part of the elite group of real estate consultants at Keller Williams Realty. Join us today and start growing your luxury real estate business tomorrow!