Have you been researching jobs in the real estate industry? If so, then now may be the time to become a Keller Williams agent.
What are the top 5 reasons to become a Keller Williams real estate agent? Top-shelf recommendations include:
- Commission Split – Keller Williams agents enjoy a 70/30 cap. Once you reach your cap, you get 100% of the commissions you receive for the rest of the year. This commission split is a great motivator for Keller Williams’ top agents.
- Business Model – Keller Williams focuses on building your business, not the business of the company.
- Training – Keller Williams doesn’t just focus on training new agents. They have built a solid career-oriented training program called Millionaire Real Estate Agent where agents at all levels of their career get the training they need to get to the next level.
- Culture – Keller Williams has the best profit sharing plan in the business, and all agents are on the same commission split. When you succeed, everyone succeeds.
- Retirement Plan – Keller Williams doesn’t just care about your income right now. They care about your income in the future. With the Keller Williams retirement plan and profit sharing program you can be sure you have a secure future.
Stop Looking For Jobs In The Real Estate Industry
Keller Williams agents have real estate careers that are second to none, thanks to these 5 key benefits of becoming a Keller Williams agent. So stop looking for jobs in the real estate industry and join Keller Williams.