Gary Keller, Co-Founder & Chairman of the Board for Keller Williams Realty and the author of a NY Times Best Seller, The Millionaire Real Estate Agent book, discovered that the most successful real estate agents have a similar mindset when it comes to success. These are the key points encompassed in Keller Williams Six Personal Perspectives.
Learning about Keller Williams 6 Personal Perspectives
The six steps take you on the road from mediocrity to success. Learning the process is just one of the ways that Keller Williams Realty offers you the ability to find real estate success with their career training programs.
- Step 1: Commit to self mastery. Think to yourself that you will be successful and you will master the skill you are trying to obtain.
- Step 2: Commit to the 80/20 principle. Focus on mastering your top priorities.
- Step 3: Move from “E” to “P.” Moving in entrepreneurial to purposeful is the difference between just doing something and actually mastering it.
- Step 4: Make being “Learning Based” the foundation of your action plan. This means that you are willing to be taught, willing to participate in training and actively pursue learning.
- Step 5: Remove your limiting Beliefs. The most successful real estate agents avoid limited thinking and focus on unlimited thinking. When you have unlimited thinking you can have unlimited real estate career success.
- Step 6: Be accountable. Have the “you can count on me” attitude in everything you do.
Taking advantage of the education offered by Keller Williams Realty is the best way to quickly achieve real estate success. There is no reason to be mediocre when Keller Williams gives you all the tools necessary to find optimum success.