The information below is a summary of the minimum education, experience and examination requirements for how to get your real estate license in Alabama.
We recommend contacting the Alabama Real Estate Commission for more detailed information and for any changes that may have occurred in the licensing process or the steps in how to get your real estate license.
Follow These Steps To Get Your Alabama Real Estate License
1) Verify the license requirements for how to get your real estate license in Alabama.
- Be 19 years of age
- Have a High School Diploma or GED
- Complete a 60 hour, state approved, prelicense course
- Course requires proctored school final exam (grade of 70 required to pass) and
- Pass the state exam (grade of 70 required to pass).
2) Find a real estate school to get your Alabama Real Estate License.
Find a school to learn how to get your real estate license. You can either take your courses in a classroom setting or online from the comfort of your own home. The online version allows you to finish at your own pace and is much more convenient. Real Estate Web Schools lists online real estate schools for your state.
3) File your application to take your AL real estate exam.
Submit your Real Estate License Application.
4) Pass your Alabama real estate exam.
Schedule your Alabama Real Estate Exam.
5) Set up your interview with Keller Williams Realty.
Once you have scheduled your real estate exam, contact us to set up your confidential interview with Keller Williams Realty. You owe it to yourself to see all that KW has to offer your new real estate career in Alabama.