The information below is a summary of the minimum education, experience and examination requirements for how to get your real estate license in Alaska.
We recommend contacting the Alaska Real Estate Commission for more detailed information and for any changes that may have occurred in the licensing process or the steps in how to get your real estate license.
Follow These Steps To Get Your Alaska Real Estate License
1) Verify License Requirements For How To Get Your Real Estate License In Alaska
- Be at least 19 years of age
- Complete 20 classroom hours of approved pre-licensing real estate education and pass the appropriate exam
- Apply for licensure within six months after passing the exam and pay the appropriate fees.
- Meet the appropriate education requirements.
- Not be under indictment for forgery, theft, extortion, conspiracy to defraud, or any other felony implying character untrustworthiness.
- If you have ever been convicted of any of the specified felony charges, the complete sentence must have been served.
2) Find An Alaska Real Estate School
Find a school to learn how to get your real estate license. Locate an Alaska Real Estate School.
3) File Your Application To Take Your Alaska Real Estate Exam
All applications and forms are pdfs which allow the user to fill-in an print their information. Please remember that you cannot save this information in the document.
Salesperson by Examination
Salesperson by Endorsement
Alaska Real Estate Candidate Handbook
Change of License Status
4) Schedule And Pass Your AK Real Estate Exam
Schedule your Alaska Real Estate Exam.
5) Set Up Your Interview With Keller Williams Realty
Once you have scheduled your real estate exam, contact us to set up your confidential interview with Keller Williams Realty. You owe it to yourself to see all that KW has to offer your new real estate career in Alaska.