How To Get Your Real Estate License | Arkansas
The information below is a summary of the minimum education, experience and examination requirements for how to get your real estate license
We recommend contacting the Arkansas Real Estate Commission
for more detailed information and for any changes that may have occurred in the licensing process or the steps in how to get your real estate license.
Follow These Steps To Get Your Arkansas Real Estate License
1) Verify License Requirements For How To Get Your Real Estate License In Arkansas
- have reached the age of majority, eighteen (18):
- successfully complete sixty (60) classroom hours of real estate education of which thirty (30) classroom hours must be in the basic principles of real estate, from an accredited postsecondary school or a school or organization licensed by the Arkansas State Board of Private Career Education
- pass the licensure examination; and
- send the proper forms and fees to the Arkansas Real Estate Commission no later than ninety (90) days after passing the examination.
2) Find a real estate school to get your Arkansas Real Estate License.
Find a school to learn how to get your real estate license. You can either take your courses in a classroom setting
or online from the comfort of your own home. The online version allows you to finish at your own pace and is much more convenient. Real Estate Web Schools lists online real estate schools
for your state.
3) File Your Application To Take Your Arkansas Real Estate Exam
Submit your Real Estate License Application
4) Schedule And Pass Your Arkansas Real Estate Exam
Schedule your Arkansas Real Estate Exam
5) Set Up Your Interview With Keller Williams Realty
Once you have scheduled your real estate exam, contact us to set up your confidential interview. You owe it to yourself to see all that KW has to offer your new real estate career