The information below is a summary of the minimum education, experience and examination requirements for getting your Connecticut real estate license.
We recommend contacting the Connecticut Real Estate Commission for more detailed information and for any changes that may have occurred in the licensing process or the steps in how to get your real estate license.
Follow These Steps To Get Your Connecticut Real Estate License
1) Verify License Requirements For How To Get Your Real Estate License In Connecticut
- Bear a good reputation for honesty, truthfulness, and fair dealing
- Competent to transact the business of a real estate salesperson in such a manner as to safeguard the interest of the public
- Successfully complete a course approved by the commission in real estate principles and practices consisting of at least 60 hours of study OR
- Has equivalent experience or education as determined by the commission
- Pass Examination
2) Find A Connecticut Real Estate School
Find a school to learn how to get your real estate license. Locate a Connecticut Real Estate School.
3) File Your Application To Take Your Connecticut Real Estate Exam
Submit your Real Estate License Application.
4) Schedule And Pass Your Connecticut Real Estate Exam
Schedule your Connecticut Real Estate Exam.
5) Set Up Your Interview With Keller Williams Realty
Once you have scheduled your real estate exam, contact us to set up your confidential interview. You owe it to yourself to see all that KW has to offer your new real estate career.