How To Get Your Real Estate License | Hawaii
The information below is a summary of the minimum education, experience and examination requirements for how to get your real estate license
We recommend contacting the Hawaii Real Estate Commission
for more detailed information and for any changes that may have occurred in the licensing process or the steps in how to get your real estate license.
Follow These Steps To Get Your Hawaii Real Estate License
1) Verify License Requirements For How To Get Your Hawaii Real Estate License
To be eligible to apply for a real estate Salesperson License, an individual:
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must be a citizen of the United States or a lawfully admitted alien by examination date.
- Must provide social security number with application.
- Possess a reputation for or record of competency, honesty, truthfulness, financial integrity and fair dealing.
- Must complete the appropriate Commission approved prelicensing course given in Hawaii before examination date.
2) Find A Hawaii Real Estate School
Find a school
to learn how to get your real estate license in Hawaii. You can either take your courses in a classroom setting or online courses from the comfort of your own home. The online classes allow you to finish at your own pace and from anywhere. For your convenience, Real Estate Web Schools lists Hawaii accredited online real estate courses
3) File Your Application To Take Your Hawaii Real Estate Exam
File exam application
to schedule your test.
4) Schedule And Pass Your Hawaii Real Estate Exam
Schedule your Hawaii Real Estate Exam
5) Set Up Your Interview With Keller Williams Realty
Once you have scheduled your real estate exam, contact us to set up your confidential interview. You owe it to yourself to see all that KW has to offer your new real estate career