The information below is a summary of the minimum education, experience and examination requirements for how to get your real estate license in Idaho.
We recommend contacting the Idaho Real Estate Commission for more detailed information and for any changes that may have occurred in the licensing process or the steps in how to get your real estate license.
Follow These Steps To Get Your Idaho Real Estate License
1) Verify License Requirements For How To Get Your Real Estate License In Idaho
- Submit fingerprints (IREC needs to have the results returned from the FBI before we can accept an application.)
- Education for the type of license they are applying for. Idaho requires successful completion of 90 hours of Prelicense Education for sales licensure which include the Module 1 and Module 2 courses.
2) Find An Idaho Real Estate School
Find a school to learn how to get your real estate license. Locate an Idaho Real Estate School.
3) File Your Application To Take Your Idaho Real Estate Exam
Submit your Real Estate License Application.
4) Schedule And Pass Your Idaho Real Estate Exam
Schedule your Idaho Real Estate Exam.
5) Set Up Your Interview With Keller Williams Realty
Once you have scheduled your real estate exam, contact us to set up your confidential interview. You owe it to yourself to see all that KW has to offer your new real estate career.