The information below is a summary of the minimum education, experience and examination requirements for how to get your real estate license in Minnesota.
We recommend contacting the Minnesota Department Of Commerce for more detailed information and for any changes that may have occurred to the licensing process or the steps in how to get your real estate license.
Follow These Steps To Get Your Minnesota Real Estate License
1) Verify License Requirements For How To Get Your Real Estate License In Minnesota
- Completed License application.
- $180 Salesperson License fee.
- Attach Course Completion Certificates for pre-licensing Course 1, Course 2 and Course
- The Salesperson applicant must be affiliated with a licensed Minnesota Broker (Corporate Broker, or Partnership Broker, or Individual Proprietor Broker), and the Broker must sign the Salesperson application. The Salesperson must remain affiliated with a licensed Minnesota Broker to maintain an active license
Minnesota has reciprocity with the following states: Colorado, Iowa, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, and Wisconsin.
2) Find A Minnesota Real Estate School
3) File Your Application To Take Your Minnesota Real Estate Exam
Submit your Real Estate License Application.
4) Schedule And Pass Your Minnesota Real Estate Exam
Schedule your Minnesota Real Estate Exam.
5) Set Up Your Interview With Keller Williams Realty
Once you have scheduled your real estate exam, contact us to set up your confidential interview. You owe it to yourself to see all that KW has to offer your new real estate career.