The information below is a summary of the minimum education, experience and examination requirements for how to get your real estate license in Missouri.
We recommend contacting the Missouri Real Estate Commission for more detailed information and for any changes that may have occurred in the licensing process or the steps in how to get your real estate license.
Follow These Steps To Get Your Missouri Real Estate License
1) Verify License Requirements For How To Get Your Real Estate License In Missouri
- Successfully complete an approved 48 hour Salesperson Pre-Examination Course prior to the date of state examination and no more than 6 months prior to submitting application.
- Pass a course final exam with a score of at least 70%.
- Must pass both the national and state portions of the required exam after successfully completing the Salesperson Pre-Examination Course and
- Successfully complete an approved 24 hour Missouri Real Estate Practice Course completed after successful completion of the “Sales Pre-Examination Course.”
2) Find A Missouri Real Estate School
Find a school to learn how to get your real estate license. You can either take your courses in a classroom setting or online from the comfort of your own home; the online version allows you to finish at your own pace and from anywhere. For your convenience, Real Estate Web Schools lists online real estate schools for your state.
3) File Your Application To Take Your Missouri Real Estate Exam
Submit your Real Estate License Application.
4) Schedule And Pass Your Missouri Real Estate Exam
Schedule your Missouri Real Estate Exam.
5) Set Up Your Interview With Keller Williams Realty
Once you have scheduled your real estate exam, contact us to set up your confidential interview. You owe it to yourself to see all that KW has to offer your new real estate career.