The information below is a summary of the minimum education, experience and examination requirements for how to get your real estate license in Montana.
We recommend contacting the Montana Board Of Realty Regulation for more detailed information and for any changes that may have occurred in the licensing process or the steps in how to get your real estate license.
Follow These Steps To Get Your Montana Real Estate License
1) Verify License Requirements For How To Get Your Real Estate License In Montana
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must provide evidence of completion of 10th grade from an accredited high school or equivalent
- Must have completed 60 hours of pre-licensing education from a school and instructor approved by the Board.
- Must have passed the Salesperson Broker Real Estate Examination with a score of 80% on the uniform portion and 70% on the state portion
- Must pay the appropriate fee and submit application
2) Find A Montana Real Estate School
Find a Montana Real Estate School. You can either take your courses in a classroom setting or online courses from the comfort of your own home. The online classes allow you to finish at your own pace and from anywhere. For your convenience, Real Estate Web Schools lists Montana accredited online real estate courses.
3) File Your Application To Take Your Montana Real Estate Exam
Submit your Real Estate License Application.
4) Schedule And Pass Your Montana Real Estate Exam
Schedule with your application.
5) Set Up Your Interview With Keller Williams Realty
Once you have scheduled your real estate exam, contact us to set up your confidential interview. You owe it to yourself to see all that KW has to offer your new real estate career.