The information below is a summary of the minimum education, experience and examination requirements for how to get your real estate license in Nebraska.
We recommend contacting the Nebraska Real Estate Commission for more detailed information and for any changes that may have occurred in the licensing process or the steps in how to get your real estate license.
Follow These Steps To Get Your Nebraska Real Estate License
1) Verify License Requirements For How To Get Your Real Estate License In Nebraska
- Obtain a high school diploma or its equivalent
- Obtain 60 hours of approved pre-license education
- Pass state exam with 75% or better
- Submit application with appropriate fee
- Submit current criminal history report
2) Find A Nebraska Real Estate School
Find a school to learn how to get your real estate license. You can either take your courses in a classroom setting or online from the comfort of your own home; the online version allows you to finish at your own pace and from anywhere. For your convenience, Real Estate Web Schools lists online real estate schools for your state.
3) File Your Application To Take Your Nebraska Real Estate Exam
Submit your Real Estate License Application.
4) Schedule And Pass Your Nebraska Real Estate Exam
Schedule your Nebraska Real Estate Exam.
5) Set Up Your Interview With Keller Williams Realty
Once you have scheduled your real estate exam, contact us to set up your confidential interview. You owe it to yourself to see all that KW has to offer your new real estate career.