How To Get Your Real Estate License | New Brunswick
The information below is a summary of the minimum education, experience and examination requirements established by the New Brunswick Real Estate Association
for how to get your real estate license
in New Brunswick.
We recommend contacting the New Brunswick Real Estate Association for more detailed information and for any changes which may have occurred in the licensing process or the steps in how to get your real estate license.
Follow These Steps To Get Your New Brunswick Real Estate License
1) Verify License Requirements For How To Get Your Real Estate License In New Brunswick
- Complete the appropriate licensing course and pass the exam with a minimum mark of 75%.
- Apply for a license no later than 12 months after passing the exam.
- Be at least 19 years of age and a citizen or have permanent residence status in Canada.
- Provide a New Brunswick mailing address and submit a criminal record check.
- Provide a declaration from an agent that the applicant will be employed by that agent when granted a license.
- Submit a completed application form and the appropriate fee, along with proof of membership with NBREA.
2) Find A New Brunswick Real Estate School
Find a school to learn how to get your New Brunswick real estate license. Locate a New Brunswick Real Estate School
3) File Your Application To Take Your Real Estate Exam
Submit your Real Estate License Application.
4) Schedule And Pass Your New Brunswick Real Estate Exam
Schedule your New Brunswick Real Estate Exam
5) Set Up Your Interview With Keller Williams Realty
Once you have scheduled your real estate exam, contact us to set up your confidential interview with Keller Williams Realty. You owe it to yourself to see all that KW has to offer your new real estate career
in New Brunswick.