The information below is a summary of the minimum education, experience and examination requirements for how to get your real estate license in New Mexico.
We recommend contacting the New Mexico Real Estate Commission for more detailed information and for any changes that may have occurred in the licensing process or the steps in how to get your real estate license.
Follow These Steps To Get Your New Mexico Real Estate License
1) Verify License Requirements For How To Get Your Real Estate License In New Mexico
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be a legal resident of the United States
- If currently or previously licensed in another state, must submit a certified license certificate or certified license history
- Prior to taking the real estate broker examination, candidates for the examination must document completion of ninety (90) credit hours of commission approved real estate pre-licensing courses consisting of one thirty (30) credit hour course each in Real Estate Principles and Practice, Real Estate Law, and Broker Basics
2) Find A New Mexico Real Estate School
Locate a New Mexico Real Estate School.
3) File Your Application To Take Your New Mexico Real Estate Exam
Find a school to learn how to get your real estate license. Submit your Real Estate License Application.
4) Schedule And Pass Your New Mexico Real Estate Exam
Schedule your New Mexico Real Estate Exam.
5) Set Up Your Interview With Keller Williams Realty
Once you have scheduled your real estate exam, contact us to set up your confidential interview. You owe it to yourself to see all that KW has to offer your new real estate career.