How To Get Your Real Estate License | North Carolina
The information below is a summary of the minimum education, experience and examination requirements for how to get your real estate license
in North Carolina.
We recommend contacting the North Carolina Real Estate Commission
for more detailed information and for any changes that may have occurred in the licensing process or the steps in how to get your real estate license.
Follow These Steps For How To Get Your Real Estate License In North Carolina
1) Verify License Requirements To Get Your North Carolina Real Estate License
Applicant completes required real estate courses.
2) Find A North Carolina Real Estate School
Find a school to learn how to get your real estate license. Locate a North Carolina Real Estate School
3) File Your Application To Take Your North Carolina Real Estate Exam
Submit your Real Estate License Application
4) Schedule And Pass Your North Carolina Real Estate Exam
Schedule your North Carolina Real Estate Exam
5) Set Up Your Interview With Keller Williams Realty
Once you have scheduled your real estate exam, contact us to set up your confidential interview. You owe it to yourself to see all that KW has to offer your new real estate career