The information below is a summary of the minimum education, experience, and examination requirements established by the Nova Scotia Real Estate Commission for how to get your real estate license in Nova Scotia.
We recommend you contact the Nova Scotia Real Estate Commission for more detailed information and for any changes which may have occurred in the licensing process or the steps in how to get your real estate license.
Follow These Steps To Get Your Nova Scotia Real Estate License
1) Verify License Requirements For How To Get Your Real Estate License In Nova Scotia
- be a minimum of 19 years of age
- be in the public’s best interest to licence
- be eligible to work in Canada
2) Find A Nova Scotia Real Estate School
Find a school to learn how to get your real estate license. Locate a Nova Scotia Real Estate School.
3) File Your Application To Take Your Nova Scotia Real Estate Exam
Submit your Real Estate License Application.
4) Schedule And Pass Your Nova Scotia Real Estate Exam
Schedule with your application submission.
5) Set Up Your Interview With Keller Williams Realty
Once you have scheduled your real estate exam, contact us to set up your confidential interview. You owe it to yourself to see all that KW has to offer your new real estate career.