The information below is a summary of the minimum education, experience, and examination requirements established by the Real Estate Council of Ontario for how to get your real estate license in Ontario.
We recommend you contact the Real Estate Council of Ontario for more detailed information and for any changes which may have occurred in the licensing process or the steps in how to get your real estate license.
Follow These Steps To Get Your Real Estate License In Ontario
1) Verify License Requirements For How To Get Your Real Estate License In Ontario
View the requirements to become a real estate agent in Ontario.
2) Find An Ontario Real Estate School
Find a school to learn how to get your real estate license. Locate an Ontario Real Estate School.
3) File Your Application To Take Your Ontario Real Estate Exam
Submit your Real Estate License Application.
4) Schedule And Pass Your Ontario Real Estate Exam
Schedule with your application submission.
5) Set Up Your Interview With Keller Williams Realty
Once you have scheduled your real estate exam, contact us to set up your confidential interview. You owe it to yourself to see all that KW has to offer your new real estate career.