The information below is a summary of the minimum education, experience and examination requirements established by the OACIQ for how to get your real estate license in Quebec.
We recommend contacting the OACIQ for more detailed information and for any changes which may have occurred in the licensing process or the steps in how to get your real estate license.
Follow These Steps To Get Your Quebec Real Estate License
1) Verify License Requirements For How To Get Your Real Estate License In Quebec
Verify the requirements to become a broker in Quebec.
2) Find A Quebec Real Estate School
Find a school to learn how to get your Quebec real estate license. Locate a Quebec Real Estate School.
3) File Your Application To Take Your Real Estate Exam
Submit your Real Estate License Application.
4) Schedule And Pass Your Quebec Real Estate Exam
Schedule your Quebec Real Estate Exam.
5) Set Up Your Interview With Keller Williams Realty
Once you have scheduled your real estate exam, contact us to set up your confidential interview with Keller Williams Realty. You owe it to yourself to see all that KW has to offer your new real estate career in Quebec.