The information below is a summary of the minimum education, experience and examination requirements for how to get your real estate license in South Carolina.
We recommend contacting the South Carolina Real Estate Commission for more detailed information and for any changes that may have occurred in the licensing process or the steps in how to get your real estate license.
Follow These Steps To Get Your South Carolina Real Estate License
1) Verify License Requirements For How To Get Your Real Estate License In South Carolina
- Individuals must be 18 to be licensed as a salesman and 21 to be licensed as a broker. Education A prospective licensee must be a high school graduate or hold a certificate of equivalency.
- completion of a Commission-approved 60-hour (or more) course in the fundamentals of real estate.
2) Find A South Carolina Real Estate School
Find a school to learn how to get your real estate license. Locate a South Carolina Real Estate School.
3) File Your Application To Take Your South Carolina Real Estate Exam
Submit your Real Estate License Application.
4) Schedule And Pass Your South Carolina Real Estate Exam
Schedule your South Carolina Real Estate Exam.
5) Set Up Your Interview With Keller Williams Realty
Once you have scheduled your real estate exam, contact us to set up your confidential interview. You owe it to yourself to see all that KW has to offer your new real estate career.