The information below is a summary of the minimum education, experience and examination requirements for how to get your real estate license in Utah.
We recommend contacting the Utah Real Estate Commission for more detailed information and for any changes that may have occurred in the licensing process or the steps in how to get your real estate license.
Follow These Steps To Get Your Utah Real Estate License
1) Verify License Requirements For How To Get Your Real Estate License In Utah
- An individual must take 90 hours of approved education from a certified Real Estate Pre-license School
- Fill out your Pre-License School Application
2) Find A Utah Real Estate School
Find a school to learn how to get your real estate license. Locate a Utah Real Estate School.
3) File Your Application To Take Your Utah Real Estate Exam
Submit your Real Estate License Application.
4) Schedule And Pass Your Utah Real Estate Exam
Schedule exam with your application submission.
5) Set Up Your Interview With Keller Williams Realty
Once you have scheduled your real estate exam, contact us to set up your confidential interview. You owe it to yourself to see all that KW has to offer your new real estate career.