How To Get Your Real Estate License | Virginia
The information below is a summary of the minimum education, experience and examination requirements for how to get your real estate license
We recommend contacting the Virginia Real Estate Board
for more detailed information and for any changes that may have occurred in the licensing process or the steps in how to get your real estate license.
Follow These Steps To Get Your Virginia Real Estate License
1) Verify License Requirements For How To Get Your Real Estate License In Virginia
- Be 18 years of age
- Complete a 60 hour, state approved, prelicense course
- Pass a proctored course final exam (grade of 70 required to pass)
- Must pass state licensing exam.
2) Find A Virginia Real Estate School
Find a school to learn how to get your real estate license. You can either take your courses in a classroom setting
or online from the comfort of your own home; the online version allows you to finish at your own pace and from anywhere. For your convenience, Real Estate Web Schools lists online real estate schools
for your state.
3) File Your Application To Take Your Virginia Real Estate Exam
Submit your Real Estate License Application
4) Schedule And Pass Your Virginia Real Estate Exam
Schedule when application is submitted.
5) Set Up Your Interview With Keller Williams Realty
Once you have scheduled your real estate exam, contact us to set up your confidential interview. You owe it to yourself to see all that KW has to offer your new real estate career