The information below is a summary of the minimum education, experience and examination requirements for how to get your real estate license in Washington.
We recommend contacting the Washington Real Estate Commission for more detailed information and for any changes that may have occurred in the licensing process or the steps in how to get your real estate license.
Follow These Steps To Get Your Washington Real Estate License
1) Verify License Requirements For How To Get Your Real Estate License In Washington
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Complete a 60 hour course in real estate fundamentals (must be completed within 5 years prior to application for examination)
- Successfully pass the examination
- File an application for licensure with the state
2) Find A Washington Real Estate School
Find a school to learn how to get your real estate license. You can either take your courses in a classroom setting or online from the comfort of your own home. The online version allows you to finish at your own pace and from anywhere. For your convenience, Real Estate Web Schools lists online real estate schools for your state.
3) File Your Application To Take Your Washington Real Estate Exam
Submit your Real Estate License Application.
4) Schedule And Pass Your Washington Real Estate Exam
Schedule your Washington Real Estate Exam.
5) Set Up Your Interview With Keller Williams Realty
Once you have scheduled your real estate exam, contact us to set up your confidential interview. You owe it to yourself to see all that KW has to offer your new real estate career.