The information below is a summary of the minimum education, experience and examination requirements for how to get your real estate license in Wisconsin.
We recommend contacting the Wisconsin Department Of Regulation And Licensing for more detailed information and for any changes that may have occurred in the licensing process or the steps in how to get your real estate license.
Follow These Steps To Get Your Wisconsin Real Estate License
1) Verify License Requirements For How To Get Your Real Estate License In Wisconsin
- Must complete specific 72 hour salesperson course of approved educational programs from an approved school
- A transcript showing 10 academic semester-hour credits in real estate or real estate related law completed at an institution of higher education
- A photocopy of current bar membership or a certificate of good standing in the Wisconsin State Bar
2) Find A Wisconsin Real Estate School
Find a school to learn how to get your real estate license. Find a Wisconsin Real Estate School.
3) File Your Application To Take Your Wisconsin Real Estate Exam
Submit your Real Estate License Application.
4) Schedule And Pass Your Wisconsin Real Estate Exam
Schedule your Wisconsin Real Estate Exam.
5) Set Up Your Interview With Keller Williams Realty
Once you have scheduled your real estate exam, contact us to set up your confidential interview. You owe it to yourself to see all that KW has to offer your new real estate career.