The information below is a summary of the minimum education, experience and examination requirements for how to get your real estate license in Wyoming.
We recommend contacting the Wyoming Real Estate Commission for more detailed information and for any changes that may have occurred in the licensing process or the steps in how to get your real estate license.
Follow These Steps To Get Your Wyoming Real Estate License
1) Verify License Requirements For How To Get Your Real Estate License In Wyoming
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Complete 54 hours of pre-licensing real estate courses
2) Find A Wyoming Real Estate School
Find a school to learn how to get your real estate license. You can either take your courses in a classroom setting or online courses from the comfort of your own home. The online classes allow you to finish at your own pace and from anywhere. For your convenience, Real Estate Web Schools lists Wyoming accredited online real estate courses.
3) File Your Application To Take Your Wyoming Real Estate Exam
Submit your Real Estate License Application.
4) Schedule And Pass Your Wyoming Real Estate Exam
Schedule your Wyoming Real Estate Exam.
5) Set Up Your Interview With Keller Williams Realty
Once you have scheduled your real estate exam, contact us to set up your confidential interview. You owe it to yourself to see all that KW has to offer your new real estate career.