“WI4C2TS,” is a term that may not roll off your tongue with ease, but it is the foundation of the Keller Williams belief system that is helping to create thousands of successful real estate careers. The meaning behind this jumble of letters and numbers is the difference that makes KW stand out from all other agencies in the industry. Once you learn the Keller Williams mission statement (WI4C2TS), you will understand how you too can have a successful and prosperous real estate career.
Understanding the Keller Williams Belief System
In order to fully understand the Keller Williams belief system you first must understand the principles of WI4C2TS, which are:
- Win-Win: Keller Williams goals are to engage in real estate, not for the benefit of only one person, but for everyone involved in the transaction. You can never find success at the expense of another. Win-win or no deal.
- Integrity: As a real estate agent, you’re in the business of helping people buy and sell. The only way to do this is to do it the right way, each time, every time.
- Commitment: If you are going to do it, then you need to make sure that you follow through. Keller Williams agents are interested in building lifelong relationships.
- Communication: The world is larger than one person’s view. Understanding where people are coming from and going to will lead to success in all areas of our life, including your real estate career.
- Creativity: Why follow old, outdated business models when there are new, innovative and proven ones that work? There is always a way to “improve” a system. Don’t be afraid to jump in and take the reigns if you have a new or original idea.
- Customers: This is not a “property” or “money” business. Real estate is definitely a people business.
- Trust: There is not enough room in this world for lies. Honesty will weather any storm. This is a fundamental philosophy that carries with you in each and every part of your life.
- Teamwork: When you join Keller Williams, you do not have to go at it alone. There are many people in this company that can help you during your journey.
- Success: It’s the people in your life and in your business that make you successful. To be great, surround yourself with greatness, which is exactly what you have with Keller Williams Realty.
The Keller Williams Mission Statement – WI4C2TS
Being in business with the right people is at the core of the Keller Williams mission statement. The company we keep contributes to our lives in many ways.
With the rise of Keller Williams becoming the largest real estate brokerage in the world, culture is what keeps us grounded. Without our belief system, we would not see the continued growth maintained at such a high level.
To solidify this understanding, we’ve formalized the Keller Williams belief system called WI4C2TS. It’s a guide on how we do business and how we treat each other.
To build careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving, and legacies worth leaving.
To be the real estate company of choice for agents and their customers.
God, Family, then Business.
A technology company that provides the real estate platform that our agents’ buyers and sellers prefer. Keller Williams thinks like a top producer, acts like a trainer-consultant, and focuses all its activities on service, productivity, and profitability.
If your core values are the same and you want to build the real estate career you’ve always dreamed of, you have to join Keller Williams Realty. Contact us today to get started with the real estate company that truly cares about you and your success. Not just in business, but in your personal life as well.