When you think of Keller Williams Realty technology, the words most closely associated with what it has to offer include: innovative, enterprising and unconventional. eAgentc is a perfect example of KW Realty’s commitment to maintaining a culture built by its agents and for its agents. eAgentC is an agent-focused technology group that saves associates thousands of dollars in technology by providing practical solutions for everyday business needs.
The Heart of Keller Williams Realty Technology: eAgentc
eAgentc was developed and directed by ATC (Associate Technology Council). These are the people responsible for the addition of new technology to aid and assist KW agents. While creating eAgentc, the mission was to:
- Provide relevant technology research, training, and consulting for Keller Williams associates
- Advance the associates’ industry leading position through targeted Internet tool development
- Develop the agency’s electronic presence
Some of the tools agents can expect to benefit from include:
- KW Web Mail and Email. Every KW associate receives a free KW email account.
- KW Agent Websites. Designed to help you set up a website that fits your business’s branded image.
- Market Center Websites. Where market centers can promote featured listings, generate leads and provide resources.
- Micro sites. Anonymous, unbranded, attention grabbing pages for lead generation.
- eCard Center. Send email postcards, create email drip campaigns and keep track of your contacts in your own custom address book.
- Reports. Many categories of reports designed to help you stay on track to hit your production goals.
- Goals. Set and track all of your business goals for the year.
- Technology Tour. Attract new agents with this tour of the eAgentC technology.
- Roster Management Tools. Where to find contact info for KW agents and offices.
eAgentc provides KW agents all the tools necessary to gain the competitive edge. With new developments in Keller Williams Realty technology being released all the time, there is no doubt they will continue their upward climb to being the most sought after real estate company for both agents and clients.