The information below is a summary of the minimum education, experience and examination requirements for how to get your real estate license in New Hampshire.
We recommend contacting the New Hampshire Real Estate Commission for more detailed information and for any changes that may have occurred in the licensing process or the steps in how to get your real estate license.
Follow These Steps To Get Your New Hampshire Real Estate License
1) Verify License Requirements For How To Get Your Real Estate License In New Hampshire
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Has successfully completed an examination administered or approved by the commission which demonstrates satisfactory knowledge and understanding of the principles of real estate practice. The executive director shall only accept for licensure, an applicant who shows proof of completion of 40 hours of approved study which shall have been completed prior to the date of the applicant’s examination
- Demonstrates no record of unprofessional conduct
- Furnishes any evidence required by the commission relative to good reputation for honesty, trustworthiness and integrity
- Complies with the criminal records check under RSA 331-A:10-a
2) Find A New Hampshire Real Estate School
Find a school to learn how to get your real estate license. Locate a New Hampshire Real Estate School.
3) File Your Application To Take Your New Hampshire Real Estate Exam
Submit your Real Estate License Application.
4) Schedule And Pass Your New Hampshire Real Estate Exam
Schedule your New Hampshire Real Estate Exam.
5) Set Up Your Interview With Keller Williams Realty
Once you have scheduled your real estate exam, contact us to set up your confidential interview. You owe it to yourself to see all that KW has to offer your new real estate career.